FMFCU Online Banking
Bank from anywhere, anytime with FREE secure 24/7 Online Banking access. Online Banking provides the tools to make finances easy. From FREE Bill Pay and Online Statements to P2P to automatic alerts, we’ve got you covered!
Online Banking Features
- Bill Pay – Set up one-time or recurring bill payments
- Online Statements – statements, tax documents, and more
- Person to Person Payments – send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone
- Transfers – Member to Member and external
- Transfer funds between accounts including automatic transfers
- Alerts – Receive transaction, account history and security alerts via text, phone, email, or secure message
- View account balances, check images, and ATM/Debit Card transactions
- Integrated account aggregation
- Downloadable files to import into financial software such as Quicken® and Quickbooks® OFX and Excel
- Money$mart Personal Financial Management tools to track spending, budgets, trends, net worth and more
- Stop payments
Enroll in Online Banking
For first-time users, return to the homepage. In the Member Login area, click “New User.” Complete the fill out the Online Banking Enrollment form. This will also automatically enroll you in Online Statements.
Watch “How to Enroll in Online/Mobile Banking”
Forgot Your Online Banking Password?
In the Member Login area, click “Forgot password.” Enter your Login ID. Select a secure access code delivery method. Enter the Secure Access Code and then create a new password.