FMFCU Online Banking
Bank from anywhere, anytime with FREE secure 24/7 Online Banking access. Online Banking provides the tools to make finances easy. From FREE Bill Pay and Online Statements to automatic transfers, you’re covered!
Online Banking Features
- Alerts – Receive transactions, account history and security alerts via text, phone, email, or secure message
- Bill Pay – Set up one-time or recurring bill payments
- View account balances, check, and ATM/Debit Card transactions
- Deluxe check reorders
- Downloadable files to import into financial software such as Quicken® and Quickbooks®. OFX and Excel files are also available
- Integrated Money$mart Personal Financial Management tools to track spending, budgets, trends, debts and more
- Online Statements
- Member to Member transfers
- Person to Person Payments – send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone
- Stop payments
- Transfer funds between accounts including automatic transfers
For more information, visit Online Banking Security and Online Banking FAQs pages
Enroll in Online Banking
For first-time users, return to the homepage. In the Member Login area, click “New User.” Complete the fill out the Online Banking Enrollment form. This will also automatically enroll you in Online Statements.
Forgot Your Online Banking Password?
In the Member Login area, click “Forgot password.” Enter your Login ID. Select a secure access code delivery method. Enter the Secure Access Code and then create a new password.