FMFCU Online Banking
Bank from anywhere at anytime with free and secure 24/7 Online Banking access. Online Banking provides the tools to make finances easy. From Bill Pay to Online Statements to automatic transfers, you’re covered!
Online Banking Features
- Free Online Statements – view and print account statements
- Check account balances, ATM/Debit Card transactions, and checks
- Transfer funds between accounts including automatic transfers
- Member to Member transactions
- Financial calculators
- Pay FMFCU loans
- Set up account alerts to a personal e-mail address
- Share one or more account IDs with another user
- Perform check stop payments
- Re-order checks through Deluxe
- Savings bond and special occasion tracking
- Downloadable files to import into financial software such as Quicken® and Quickbooks®. OFX and Excel files are also available.
For more information visit our Online Banking Security and Online Banking FAQs pages.
Enroll in Online Banking
For first-time users, return to the homepage. In the Member Login area, make sure “Online Banking” is present in the drop down and click “Login” (LoginID is not needed). Then click on the link that says “Not Enrolled? Enroll Today!” and fill out the Enrollment Application. This will also automatically enroll you in Online Statements!
Forgot Your Online Banking Password?
Log in to FMFCU Online Banking using your Login ID. Answer your secret question. The next screen will provide a link to request a password reset.