Payroll checks, federal tax refunds, and Social Security checks can be directly deposited into a FMFCU checking or savings accounts. Whether the entire check or a portion of the check is deposited, the set up is simple.
- Funds are deposited directly into account.
- Funds are available on the day of deposit (electronic payments only).
- Reduces or eliminates trips to the branch.
How to Set Up A Direct Deposit
- Get a Direct Deposit Form from your employee or organization and complete the appropriate information.
- Use FMFCU’s Routing & Transit Number: 231382306
- To deposit into checking account:
Enter checking account number with a ‘0’ (zero) added before it.
Note: Your checking account number is different from your member number. The checking account number can be found on your checks as shown below:
- To deposit into a savings account:
Enter member number followed by a – (dash) and 00 (zeros) for your primary savings account.
Start Smart primary savings account, enter your member number followed by a – and 005.
Super Saver Savings Account, enter your member number followed by – and 007.
- Provide FMFCU’s name and address given below:
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
5 Hillman Drive, Suite 100
Chadds Ford, PA 19317-9998
- Return the form to the appropriate department in your organization for processing.
Direct Deposit of your Social Security or SSI Checks
Visit GoDirect.org for more information on how to set up direct deposit for Social Security or SSI checks.
Direct Deposit of your Federal Tax Refund
Taxpayers have the option of splitting their tax refunds among up to three accounts held by as many as three different U.S. financial institutions (banks, mutual funds, brokerage firms, or credit unions). It doesn’t matter if you file by paper or electronically.*
To split a refund among two or three different accounts or financial institutions, complete Form 8888. To deposit some or all funds in a FMFCU account, use ABA/Routing number: 231382306
*Read this IRS Article for more information.