Payroll checks, federal tax refunds, and Social Security checks can be directly deposited into a FMFCU checking or savings accounts. Whether the entire check or a portion of the check is deposited, the set up is simple.
- Funds are deposited directly into account.
- Funds are available on the day of deposit (electronic payments only).
- Reduces or eliminates trips to the branch.
How to Set Up A Direct Deposit
- Get a Direct Deposit Form from your organization and complete the appropriate information.
- Use FMFCU’s Routing & Transit Number: 231382306
1. To deposit into a checking account:
- Enter the 10-digit checking account number from the bottom of your checkbook. If your checking account number is less than 10-digits, prefill with zeros.
Note: Your checking account number is different from your member number.
The checking account number can be found on your checks as shown below:
To deposit into a savings account:
- Enter member number followed by 00 (zeros) for your statement savings
- Enter member number followed by 005 for a Start Smart
- Enter member number followed by 007 for Super Saver
2. Provide FMFCU’s name and address given below:
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
5 Hillman Drive, Suite 100
Chadds Ford, PA 19317-9998
3. Return the form to the appropriate department in your organization for processing.
Direct Deposit of your Social Security or SSI Checks
Visit GoDirect.org for more information on how to set up direct deposit for Social Security or SSI checks.
Direct Deposit of your Federal Tax Refund
Taxpayers have the option of splitting their tax refunds among up to three accounts held by as many as three different U.S. financial institutions (banks, mutual funds, brokerage firms, or credit unions). It doesn’t matter if you file by paper or electronically.*
To split a refund among two or three different accounts or financial institutions, complete Form 8888. To deposit some or all funds in a FMFCU account, use ABA/Routing number: 231382306
*Read this IRS Article for more information.