The Berenstain Bears® Financial Literacy Program Cub Account
The Berenstain Bears Financial Literacy Program Cub Account at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union is now available! We are excited about our exclusive partnership with the creators of The Berenstain Bears. Teaming up with the popular children’s characters will help us teach the money management concept Save, Share, Spend, Earn.
Opening this Cub Account for your child delivers the added special gift of membership for life at FMFCU. Your child now has a financial partner to help navigate them through all stages of life.
FMFCU believes teaching concepts of wise money management and saving at an early age yields financially responsible adults. It is our hope you join with us in helping your son or daughter lay the foundation for making smart financial decisions.
Cub Account Features
- FREE Piggy Bank
- FREE copy of The Berenstain Bears’ Trouble with Money book
- FMFCU one-time match up to $10 when piggy bank is deposited
- FMFCU one-time match up to $10 for a birthday month deposit
- FREE Membership Card
Open Yours Today
The Berenstain Bears Financial Literacy Program Cub Account is open to newborns through 10 years of age.
To open a Cub Account:
- Visit any FMFCU Branch
- Apply Online – Upon Cub Account opening, member will be sent a certificate to present at their nearest branch location for book and piggy bank fulfillment.
- Parents: To open a Cub Account for your son or daughter, please bring their social security card and copy of birth certificate.
Membership Eligibility Applies. The Berenstain Bears® Copyright, Berenstain Enterprises, Inc. 2016.