FMFCU Debit Card
Our Debit Card looks like a credit card but acts like a check card and ATM card combined. Use to withdraw cash and get easy access to savings and/or checking accounts including direct deposit. No annual or monthly fees.
- Access up to three checking accounts
- Access up to three savings accounts
- Access to line of credit/overdraft protection
- Safer than cash and easier than checks
- 24-hour access to your money at ATM and VISA locations
- Access to 28,000+ surcharge-free ATM locations
- Up to $1,000 daily withdrawal limit
- Unlimited free transactions at FMFCU ATMs*
- Unlimited free transactions when used at VISA locations
- 9 free transactions on non-FMFCU ATM machines (6 free checking, 3 free savings). Please be advised that the owner of the ATM may surcharge
- Find a Surcharge-Free ATM
*If withdrawing from savings account, regulatory restrictions will apply.
- VISA Purchase Alerts
VISA Fraud Prevention Hotline
FMFCU provides fraud prevention for your debit cards. This hotline calls members on their phones when they suspect suspicious activity is occurring on their cards. The hotline may try all of the phone numbers you have listed with us.
The phone number is: 1-800-504-5729
*Please be aware this is a legitimate service provided to FMFCU members and not a phishing attempt or scam that is sometimes associated to calls like this.
Verified by VISA
FMFCU Debit Cards also have an extra security feature called Verified by VISA. Here’s how it works:
- First, register by visiting the Verified by VISA web site.
- Shop at participating online stores and a new window will appear where you will enter your password.
- Your identity will be confirmed and your purchase will be completed.
Lost or Stolen Cards
If your card is lost or stolen, please FMFCU at 610-325-5100 immediately. If FMFCU is closed, please call 1-866-209-4197.
Visa Account Updater
The Visa Account Updater (VAU) service is a free FMFCU Debit Card benefit that automatically updates your card information with participating merchants. This unique service provides the following benefits:
- Supports card renewal or replacement of your Debit Card information
- Updates expiration dates for recurring payments and subscription services to minimize disrupted services (i.e. utility bills, online merchants such as Amazon)
- Alerts participating merchants of card closures due to fraud
The database is accessed only by participating merchants after you have requested they process a recurring payment using your Debit Card.
Q: What is Visa Account Updater (VAU)?
A: Visa Account Updater is a free service that will provide card number and expiration date updates to merchants who maintain card-on-file account information in order to process recurring member payments. This service helps prevent disruption to recurring services when your cards needs to be closed for any reason.
Q: How does Visa Account Updater work?
A: The service facilitates the secure exchange of updated card information between participating merchants and Visa card issuers. Please note that not all merchants participate in this service.
A full billing cycle may need to take place before the change takes effect.
Q: Is participation in the Visa Account Updater mandatory?
A: All FMFCU Debit Cards will automatically be enrolled in this service, however you may opt-out at any time.
If you wish to opt-out of Visa Account Updater, you may do one of the following:
Complete this form or call our Member Service Center at 610-325-5100 or 800-220-3193 (outside of Pa) or visit your local branch.
Q: How do I know which merchants participate in this service?
Merchant participation is elective and some merchants may choose not to enroll in the service. Participation in the VAU service does not relieve your obligation to ensure merchants have correct account information on file; failure to do so may result in declined payments.