Business Payment Processing
Customers spend more per sale and purchase more often when they use credit and debit cards. It’s important that every business accept multiple forms of electronic payments. With merchant services, credit cards, debit cards, and ATM cards can be accepted for payment at your business.
Electronic payment processing accepts all major credit cards as well as debit and ATM cards for payment, whether you are a retail, service, mail-order, or Internet merchant. Merchant services establishes merchant payment processing and customizes value-added programs to help drive customers to your door!
Contact our Treasury Management Department:
- Accept all major credit cards including Visa ®, MasterCard ®, American Express ®, Discover ®, and Diner’s Club ® in a matter of days
- Accept PIN-based and signature-based check cards
- Increased sales opportunities
- Increased cash flow
- Track credit card and debit card sales with reports available directly from the terminal
- Print receipts for the convenience of your customers and for your own bookkeeping
Equipment and Software
Clients can take full advantage of the benefits of electronic payment processing, with a full range of affordable, point-of-sale equipment available for purchase.
- Wireless terminals
- Internet-enabled terminals
- All-in-one terminals that support multiple applications: credit and debit cards, gift and loyalty cards, check services, time and attendance processing, prepaid phone cards, age verification, etc.