FMFCU understands the importance of having access to your accounts, even when you’re on the go! With our Mobile Banking app, your finances will always be right at your fingertips.
What Can You Do with Mobile Banking?
Manage Your Wallet
View all transactions from checking, savings, and loan accounts in a mobile wallet.
Set-up Bill Pay, using FMFCU Online Banking, to schedule and pay bills from a mobile device.
- Pay bills directly from checking account(s) without writing checks
- Send payments to almost anyone, anywhere
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with AnytimeDeposit! It’s easier and more convenient than making a trip to a branch.
- Deposit eligible checks directly into your account using an Android or Apple mobile device
- Take photos of the front and back of the check and submit. It’s that easy!
- Save time and money with fewer trips to an ATM or branch
- $4,000 daily check limit
Easily transfer funds between FMFCU accounts or use Person-to-Person (P2P) payments. P2P payments allow you to make external transfers to and from FMFCU accounts easily from a smartphone or tablet.
- Send Money – Using a recipient’s mobile phone number, e-mail address, or account number, send money directly to their bank account, even if they aren’t an FMFCU member.
- Receive Money – Waiting for a friend or co-worker to pay you back for lunch? It’s easy for others to send payments. Make sure they have your mobile phone number, e-mail address, or account number.
- Easy To Use – Save contacts using their mobile phone number or e-mail for future payments.
- Safe and Secure – Protecting the security of your account information is our top priority. Read more about our Mobile Banking Security.
Download FMFCU Mobile Banking and Enroll Now
Once the new app is downloaded, tap “Enroll Here” to begin
Tips & Recommendations
- New to the Mobile Banking app? You’ll need to enroll. If you currently use Online Banking, you will still need to enroll to use this service.
- Mobile Banking login information will be different from Online Banking login information.
- An open eligible account is required (i.e. savings, checking, club account, or money market). Certificates and IRAs do not count as an eligible account type.
- You must have more than $2.00 in your account. Two (2) micro-deposits will be made in order to complete the enrollment process.
- When asked during the enrollment process, be sure to enter your membership number as the account number and your full SSN to verify.
- Additional Safety Tips for Internet Use and Mobile Devices.
Visit our FAQs pages for additional information on Mobile Banking, AnytimeDeposit, P2P or Bill Pay Mobile.