FMFCU understands the importance of having access to your accounts, even when you’re on the go! With our Mobile Banking app, your finances will always be right at your fingertips.
Download FMFCU Mobile Banking and Start Today
Once the app is downloaded, tap “New user” to begin or login with your current Online credentials.
Watch the “How to Enroll in Online/Mobile Banking”
What Can You Do with Mobile Banking?
Manage Your Wallet
View all of your transactions and accounts including those from other financial institutions with Money$mart. Set budgets, goals, view trends and more with personal financial management tools.
Set-up Bill Payments to schedule and pay bills from your mobile device.
- Pay bills directly from checking account(s) without writing checks
- Send payments to almost anyone, anywhere
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with AnytimeDeposit! It’s easier and more convenient than making a trip to a branch.
- Deposit eligible checks directly into your account using an Android or Apple mobile device
- Take photos of the front and back of the check and submit. It’s that easy!
- Save time and money with fewer trips to an ATM or branch
- $5,000 daily check limit
Zelle® is available right from your online and mobile banking account and conveniently located in the Menu of FMFCU’s Online Banking or Mobile Banking app. It is easy to get started. Enroll in Zelle® and start sending and receiving money with friends and family!
How to start using Zelle®
- Enroll or log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- Select “Send Money with Zelle®“ under the Menu
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That’s it! You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.