FMFCU understands the importance of having access to your accounts, even when you’re on the go! With our Mobile Banking app, your finances will always be right at your fingertips.
Download FMFCU Mobile Banking and Start Today
Once the new app is downloaded, tap “New user” to begin or login with your current Online credentials.
What Can You Do with Mobile Banking?
Manage Your Wallet
View all of your transactions and accounts including those from other financial institutions with Money$mart. Set budgets, goals, view trends and more with personal financial management tools.
Set-up Bill Payments to schedule and pay bills from your mobile device.
- Pay bills directly from checking account(s) without writing checks
- Send payments to almost anyone, anywhere
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with AnytimeDeposit! It’s easier and more convenient than making a trip to a branch.
- Deposit eligible checks directly into your account using an Android or Apple mobile device
- Take photos of the front and back of the check and submit. It’s that easy!
- Save time and money with fewer trips to an ATM or branch
- $5,000 daily check limit
Easily transfer funds between FMFCU accounts or use Person-to-Person (P2P) payments. P2P payments allow you to make external transfers to and from FMFCU accounts easily from a smartphone or tablet.
- Send Money – Using a recipient’s mobile phone number or e-mail address send money directly to their bank account, even if they aren’t an FMFCU member.
- Receive Money – Waiting for a friend or co-worker to pay you back for lunch? It’s easy for others to send payments. Make sure they have your mobile phone number or e-mail address.
- Easy To Use – Save contacts using their mobile phone number or e-mail for future payments.
- Safe and Secure – Protecting the security of your account information is our top priority. Read more about our Mobile Banking Security.