Mobile Banking – FMFCU Mobile+
FMFCU understands the importance of having access to your accounts, even when you’re on the go! With our FMFCU Mobile+ Banking app, your finances will always be right at your fingertips.
What Can You Do with FMFCU Mobile+?
Manage Your Wallet
View all transactions from checking, savings, and loan accounts in a mobile wallet.
Set-up Bill Payer, using FMFCU e-Banking, to schedule and pay bills from a mobile device.
- Pay bills directly from checking account(s) without writing checks
- Send payments to almost anyone, anywhere
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with AnytimeDeposit! It’s easier and more convenient than making a trip to a branch.
- Deposit eligible checks directly into your account using an Android or Apple mobile device
- Take photos of the front and back of the check and submit. It’s that easy!
- Save time and money with fewer trips to an ATM or branch
- $4,000 daily check limit
Easily transfer funds between FMFCU accounts or use Person-to-Person (P2P) payments. P2P payments allow you to make external transfers to and from FMFCU accounts easily from a smartphone or tablet.
- Send Money – Using a recipient’s mobile phone number, e-mail address, or account number, send money directly to their bank account, even if they aren’t an FMFCU member.
- Receive Money – Waiting for a friend or co-worker to pay you back for lunch? It’s easy for others to send payments. Make sure they have your mobile phone number, e-mail address, or account number.
- Easy To Use – Save contacts using their mobile phone number or e-mail for future payments.
- Safe and Secure – Protecting the security of your account information is our top priority. Read more about our Mobile Banking Security.
Download FMFCU Mobile+ and Enroll Now
Once the new app is downloaded, tap “Enroll Here” to begin
Tips & Recommendations
- New to the Mobile+ app? You’ll need to enroll. If you currently use e-Banking, you will still need to enroll to use this service.
- FMFCU Mobile+ login information will be different from e-Banking login information.
- An open eligible account is required (i.e. savings, checking, club account, or money market). Certificates and IRAs do not count as an eligible account type.
- You must have more than $2.00 in your account. Two (2) micro-deposits will be made in order to complete the enrollment process.
- When asked during the enrollment process, be sure to enter your membership number as the account number and your full SSN to verify.
- Additional Safety Tips for Internet Use and Mobile Devices.
Visit our FAQs pages for additional information on FMFCU Mobile, AnytimeDeposit, P2P or Bill Payer Mobile.