VISA Purchase Alerts Enrollment Instructions
Enroll today to set up near real-time text and email alerts for transactions occurring on your FMFCU Debit Card, plus get access to transaction-blocking controls.
Opting in to Visa Purchase Alerts
- Log into FMFCU’s Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- From the menu, tap “Services” and then “Visa Purchase Alerts.”
- Follow prompts to add your FMFCU Debit Card.
- Select desired alerts and card controls.
Don’t have online or mobile banking? Use this link to enroll.
Important: only transactions occurring on Visa’s network can be blocked or included in this service. ATM and digital wallet transactions are ineligible.
Watch “How to Enroll in Visa Text Alerts”
- when your card is used outside the United States
- when a purchase is made online or by phone
- when a credit is being processed on my card
- when a transaction has been declined
Card controls include:
- temporarily lock a lost or missing card
- decline online transactions
- decline international transactions