The health and safety of our members, employees and local communities are paramount to all of us at FMFCU. We are actively monitoring the reported spread of COVID-19 and taking precautionary measures to ensure we are able to meet member financial needs in the event of local impact. FMFCU has robust Business Continuity and Pandemic Plans in place. These plans are updated regularly to ensure uninterrupted service to the communities we serve.
Branches and Facilities:
FMFCU staff receives regular communication on the importance of hand washing and not coming to work when they are ill. Hand sanitizer stations are available in all FMFCU locations and our cleaners disinfect surfaces on a frequent basis. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages social distancing, which entails staying three feet away from other individuals, and avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands. These tips are relevant any time there is concern over the spread of germs during cold and flu season. For more information from CDC visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Convenient Access, Anytime, Anywhere:
FMFCU offers a wide array of account access options to help you manage your finances remotely.
- Digital Banking – FMFCU provides online account access via fmfcu.org or our Mobile Banking app on your Apple or Android device. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and more. Go here for additional information including enrollment instructions for first time users. A comprehensive user guide is also available.
- Debit Cards – Avoid cash by using your debit card at the point of sale. If you haven’t used it in a while, make sure your card is active and that you know your PIN.
- ATMs – ATMs remain an easy and convenient way to access funds. Remember to wash your hands after using one. View the full list of surcharge free ATM locations.
- Direct Deposit – Inquire with your employer about establishing direct deposit to your FMFCU account. Details and instructions are available here.
- Member Service Center – Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Telephone Banking is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Online Loan Applications – FMFCU members can apply for a full array of consumer and mortgage loans online at fmfcu.org.
- Business Banking – FMFCU offers a full array of Treasury Management solutions, including Remote Deposit Capture, ACH and Merchant Services.
We understand the concern and uncertainty created by the current situation in our local community, the United States and around the globe. Please contact us at 610-325-5100 (800-220-3193 outside of PA) if you need assistance with your finances or have any questions. We are committed to keeping you informed through a variety of channels, including social media, our website, and email, especially if the situation escalates.
Thank you for trusting FMFCU as your Credit Union of Choice!
Michael B. Magnavita, CPA
President & Chief Executive Officer