FMFCU and COVID-19 Information Updates
Like many across the country, FMFCU management continues to monitor the latest news. As we determine the best courses of action in a fluid and developing situation, we will continue to rely on the facts issued by local, state and federal health authorities, working with our Partners, to mitigate risks. FMFCU has robust Business Continuity and Pandemic Plans in place. These plans are updated regularly to ensure uninterrupted service to the communities we serve. The health and safety of our members, employees and local communities are paramount to all of us at FMFCU. We strongly encourage the use of Online Banking and Mobile Banking during this time. Read our President’s Message here.
LATEST NEWS – Check back here for updates (refresh your browser just in case it’s cached)
FMFCU is taking precautionary measures for the safety of our members, employees and partner groups. Some of these changes are as directed by PA Governor, Tom Wolf in his directives outlined on March 19. Please note the following branch and ATM updates:
BRANCH LOCATION STATUS BRANCH LOBBY HOURS - APPOINTMENTS ONLY
View list of branches accepting appointments
LOBBIES ARE CLOSED AT HAVERFORD, BROOMALL, WEST CHESTER, BROOKHAVEN
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
NO CASH OR CHECK TRANSACTIONS
MON-FRI: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SAT 9:00 AM - NOON
DRIVE-THRUS ARE OPEN! They are:
HAVERFORD, BROOMALL, WEST CHESTER, BROOKHAVEN
MON - WED: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
THURS: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
FRI: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SAT: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
NIGHT DROPS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE AT BROOMALL, DARBY, DOWNINGTOWN, HAVERFORD, HAVERTOWN, MEDIA, AND SPRINGFIELD Mint Wealth Advisors MEDIA OFFICE CLOSED, CALL AN ADVISOR Wilmington CLOSED Kennett Square CLOSED Tinicum CLOSED Saint Francis Hospital CLOSED Lankenau Hospital CLOSED MCMC - Mercy Philadelphia Campus CLOSED Paoli Hospital CLOSED Riddle Hospital CLOSED
ATM LOCATION STATUS Springfield Mall ATM CLOSED DUE TO MALL CLOSING Swarthmore CLOSED DUE TO COLLEGE CLOSED
MORE INFORMATION AND HOW YOU CAN DO YOUR BANKING ONLINE
Branches and Facilities:
FMFCU staff receives regular communication on the importance of hand washing and not coming to work when they are ill. Hand sanitizer stations are available in all FMFCU locations and our cleaners disinfect surfaces on a frequent basis. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages social distancing, which entails staying three feet away from other individuals, and avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands. These tips are relevant any time there is concern over the spread of germs during cold and flu season. For more information visit the CDC’s web site.
Night drops – Service is AVAILABLE at the following branches: Broomall, Darby, Downingtown, Haverford, Havertown, Media & Springfield
Mail – Please direct ALL mail to our main office and NOT local branches. Send your correspondence, loan payments, etc to:
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
5 Hillman Drive, Suite 100
Chadds Ford, PA 19317-9998
Convenient Access, Anytime, Anywhere:
FMFCU offers a wide array of account access options to help you manage your finances remotely.
- Digital Banking – FMFCU provides online account access via fmfcu.org or our Mobile Banking app on your Apple or Android device. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks and more. Go here for additional information including enrollment instructions for first time users. A comprehensive user guide is also available.
- Debit Cards – Avoid cash by using your debit card at the point of sale. If you haven’t used it in a while, make sure your card is active and that you know your PIN.
- Deposit Checks – Snap a picture of your check and deposit it using our Mobile Banking app.
- ATMs – ATMs remain an easy and convenient way to access funds. Remember to wash your hands after using one. View the full list of surcharge free ATM locations.
- Direct Deposit – Inquire with your employer about establishing direct deposit to your FMFCU account. Details and instructions are available here.
- Member Service Center – Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Telephone Banking is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Online Loan Applications – FMFCU members can apply for a full array of consumer and mortgage loans online at fmfcu.org.
- Business Banking – FMFCU offers a full array of Treasury Management solutions, including Remote Deposit Capture, ACH and Merchant Services.
For the latest information about coronavirus, visit the CDC’s resource center. If you have visited an area recently that has confirmed cases of COVID-19 and you may have been exposed to someone who tested positive, it is highly recommended that you remain home and self-monitor for 14 days after your exposure.
Contact Us for Assistance
We understand the concern and uncertainty created by the current situation in our local community, the United States and around the globe. Please contact us at 610-325-5100 (800-220-3193 outside of PA) if you need assistance with your finances or have any questions. We are committed to keeping you informed through a variety of channels, including social media, our website, and email, especially if the situation escalates.
FMFCU cares about your financial safety. Watch out for scams!
AVOIDING COVID-19 SCAMS – During times of uncertainty and emergency situations like the Coronavirus, fraudsters love to take advantage by implementing scams. Unfortunately, they are finding ways to take advantage of this public health issue. Be wary of emails claiming to be from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) or experts saying they have information or health supplies related to the virus. Fraudsters may appear to promote awareness and prevention as a ruse to take your money and/or personal information.
Please remember, FMFCU will never contact you to ask for your online or mobile banking login, password, SAC code, or other personal identifying information. If you have experienced a fraud that has to do with your FMFCU accounts, please contact us immediately. Visit our Security Center to learn more.