Welcome to the All-New FMFCU
We’re excited to bring you the best in financial services technology, both online and in-branch. Our Sept. 4 system enhancement is a game changer and we hope you’ll love the new features, the new look, and the new FMFCU.
- VIEW THE COMPLETE GUIDE
- See how to first sign into Online Banking and Mobile Banking and the all-new platforms. Use the same Login ID and password for both, once you’ve registered.
- FMFCU will retain your OLDEST member number as your ACTIVE member number. You no longer need to remember multiple member numbers! Joint members will receive their very own member number. Read more.
- Account numbers are not changing. Direct deposit and payrolls will continue as usual.
- FMFCU has exercised due diligence to ensure all personal information is safe and secure during the enhancement.
- Stay up-to-date by visiting this online portal for all things regarding our state-of-the-art system enhancement.
Branch and back-end staff, while trained extensively, will still be getting used to the new systems for a short time. We hope you understand if a transaction or process is not up to speed yet!
GET READY TIPS – PLEASE READ
- Telephone Banking (formerly PAT) users – If you use Telephone Banking, you must re-register using the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Immediately thereafter, you will be prompted to change it.
- Quicken users – First, BACK UP YOUR FILES in case you must restore. Second, read complete conversion instructions here for both Quicken and Quickbooks for Web Connect and Express Web Connect versions.
- Online Statement users – Download or print all of your statements for safekeeping.
- Alerts users – Alerts will not transfer over. You will have to set them up again, but you’ll have great new choices!
- e-Transfer users – Any current e-Transfers previously set up must be re-established. They will now be known as External Transfers. Remember, any e-Transfer transaction(s) pending, recurring or on-demand, will NOT process as of August 25.
- Bond Inventory users – Bond inventory will no longer be available in the new Online Banking. We recommend trying other web sites for your bond inventory needs such as TreasuryDirect.