FMFCU Partner Portal | SEI
Welcome to SEI’s home page with FMFCU. Below you will find the resources you need for membership, special offers, and credit union information relevant to the SEI employees.
REGISTER NOW FOR FMFCU’S SPRING MORTGAGE SEMINAR
This exclusive session for SEI employees will take place on Thursday, March 28, 2019 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm in the Amphitheater – “A” Side.
– Marty Burke, Vice President/Mortgage Development Officer, will be your speaker.
– A complimentary lunch will be provided.
This workshop is perfect for:
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Members Considering a Move
- Second Homes
- Refinancing Candidates
Learn about these topics and participate in Q & A session:
- Condition of Economy and Impact on Mortgage Market
- Conventional vs. FHA Comparison
- Documentation Requirements & Sources of Funds
- Benefits of a FMFCU Mortgage
- Commission Rebate when using HOMEAdvantage™ Buying Program
Attendees are eligible for $250 fee rebate after closing (loan must close by 8/31/19)!
If you cannot attend the seminar, please contact Cindy Ripka with any mortgage-related questions.
Exclusive SEI Affinity Offers
0.25% rate discount on Home Equity, Auto and Personal loans.*
*Individuals must identify themselves as a SEI employee at time of membership application or loan application. Offer valid online, at any FMFCU branch or workplace banking location, and by telephone. Members choosing to apply online only receive discount by applying “SEI” into promo field. Subject to credit approval. Home Equity and Personal Lines of Credit are excluded from this offer. Offer valid through 12/31/2019.