← See all Middle School Lessons.
Students are introduced to a five-step decision-making model and grid system to analyze alternatives and considerations. Using that information, they create their own decision-making grid and evaluate options.
- 6.1: Scarcity and Choice — Standard 6.1.8.C: Compare choices to determine the best action
- 6.1.8.D: Compare the effects of incentives on personal decisions
Career, Education, and Work Standards:
- 13.1.5.E: Describe the factors that influence career choices
- 13.1.5.H: Connect personal interests dependabilities and academic strength to personal career options
- 13.3.8.C: Explain and demonstrate conflict resolution skills, problem solving, negotiation, and group dynamics.