← See all Young Adult Workshops.
Overview of Lending
This seminar covers all the basics of lending for those who are not fully aware of the process. Review of lending types and how rates are determined on a large or individual scale. This topic is ideal for those with limited experience or understanding of lending or the credit process.
- How base rates for lending are set
- What factors effect individual loan rates
- Debt types
- Prioritizing and budgeting
- Resources: Where to go for help
- Strategies for repayment or consolidation
- Types of borrowing
- Revolving vs. Installment loan