Credit Reports and Scoring
Establishing good credit requires a decent amount of work. It’s important to have a good understanding of information contained in a personal credit report. Credit report and scoring seminar provides a more in-depth look at what makes up a credit report and determines a credit score. This seminar is ideal for individuals who have a basic understanding of what it takes to establish and maintain credit, but want more detail.
- The purpose of a FICO® score and how it is determined
- Information on consumer rights as it pertains to “my bureau”
- Information reported in the “various section” of a credit report
- Multiple credit agencies
- Impacts of a credit score
- Retention time line for various types of information