Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Donation Requests
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union supports organizations in communities where our members live and work and gives priority to charitable and community organizations that align with our community investment mission.
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union will consider sponsorships to community, charity events, programs, and publications within our community. We may grant donations of cash, goods, or services.
- As a member owned cooperative, requests from Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union members and partner groups will be given priority.
- Preference will be given to requests that:
- Reflect the mission of Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Are education, youth, workforce development, and human services related
- Other causes will be considered based upon availability of funds
- Due to the limited funds available for donations and sponsorships, it is our goal to give to organizations and events that will have the widest impact. We will not consider requests for the following:
- Individual sponsorships or direct contributions to individuals or families
- The promotion of political organizations or events
- Organizations that represent a conflict of interest to FMFCU
- Those that operate outside of communities served by FMFCU
- FMFCU does not make charitable donations to for-profit organizations. For-profit organizations seeking sponsorship may submit requests which will be evaluated by the Credit Union on a commercial basis for the advertising and marketing benefit such sponsorships would provide to Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union.
- Donations may be funded by Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union or Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity, depending upon the nature of the request. Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Foundation assists FMFCU in collecting and distributing funds for the charitable and educational causes in the community that the credit union serves.
- A minimum of 30 days’ notice should be given for consideration. FMFCU reserves the right to deny any and all requests by any and all parties regardless of whether they meet or do not meet the criteria noted herein.
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union will not fund any organization that discriminates for any reason, including on the basis of race, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.