System Enhancement Weekend August
We’re excited to soon bring you the best in financial services technology, both online and in-branch. This system enhancement is a game changer and we hope you’ll love the new features, the new look, and the new FMFCU. To complete our enhancements, we need to do some modifications that require some down time, including our Branch Offices, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and Online Statements:
|Friday||Saturday||Sunday||Monday (Labor Day)|
|Online Banking and Mobile Banking||Available until 3PM||Unavailable||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Online Loan Applications||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|VISA Credit Cards||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Telephone Banking||Available until 3PM||Unavailable||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|FMFCU Branches||Open until 3PM||Closed||Closed||Closed for Holiday|
|Member Service Center||Open until 3PM||Closed||Closed||Closed for Holiday|
- VIEW THE COMPLETE GUIDE
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking are all-new platforms. Use the same login ID and password for both, once you’ve registered.
- FMFCU will retain your OLDEST member number as your active member number. You no longer need to remember multiple member numbers! Joint members will receive their very own member number. Read more.
- Account numbers are not changing. Direct deposit and payrolls will continue as usual.
- FMFCU has exercised due diligence to ensure all personal information is safe and secure during the enhancement.
- Stay up-to-date by visiting this online portal for all things regarding our state-of-the-art system enhancement.
Branch and back-end staff, while trained extensively, will still be getting used to the new systems for a short time. We hope you understand if a transaction or process is not up to speed yet!