VISA® Fraud Text Alert Instructions
Opting in to VISA® Fraud Text Alerts
- Send a request through our Secure Message Center on Online or Mobile Banking, or visit any FMFCU Branch.
- Once the message has been received, it will be processed within 48 hours.
- Once processed, the member will receive a text message to confirm the enrollment.
- Messaging frequency depends on account activity. For more information, text HELP to 81508.
- Please notify FMFCU if requesting to be opted in again after opting out, as special steps are needed.
By giving us your mobile number and enrollment confirmation, you agree that Fraud Alerts text messaging is authorized to notify you of suspected incidents of financial or identity fraud. HELP instructions: Text HELP to 81508 for help or call 610-325-5100. STOP instructions: Text STOP to 81508 to cancel.
Opting out of Fraud Text Alerts
Although we would advise against it for your protection, to opt out at any time, text STOP to 81508, visit an FMFCU Branch, or contact the Member Service Center at 610-325-5100. To cancel fraud text messaging services at any time reply STOP to any alert from your mobile device. Message and data rates may apply. For Fraud Alerts support, call our Member Service Center at 610-325-5100.
Release of Liability: Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered to you if your phone is not in the range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within coverage, factors beyond the control of wireless carriers may interfere with messages delivery for which the carrier is not responsible. Carriers do not guarantee that alerts will be delivered.