Online and Mobile Banking Update – July 22 at Noon (approx.)
FMFCU is excited to bring you an update to our Online Banking and Mobile Apps! This update will provide great new features you’ve been asking for and we hope you’ll love them.
To complete the update, we need to do some modifications that require a short down time that will occur on July 22 from 7 am to approximately 12 noon.
IMPORTANT MOBILE BANKING APP UPDATES
Updated app versions need to be downloaded to your device on July 22 after 12 noon.
- A notification will appear in the previous app instructing you to download the updated app
- The old app will no longer function, so please update the app as soon as possible
NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Improved user experience and better stability
- Push Notifications
- Adding Manual Accounts
- New Security Alerts
- New Transaction and Activity Center “Kebabs”
- Additional transfer options
- Show/Hide accounts from Financial Tools
- Slight layout redesign to improve ease of use and greater visibility of features
- Improved responsive layout to better fit all devices
- Improved ADA accessibility – meets or exceeds WCAG 2.0 level AA guidelines
- Corporate Banking enhancements
Here’s a sneak peek of a few new features:
New Security Alerts