FMFCU Debit Card
Our Debit Card looks like a credit card but acts like a check card and ATM card combined. Use to withdraw cash and get easy access to savings and/or checking accounts including direct deposit. No annual or monthly fees.
- Access up to three checking accounts
- Access up to three savings accounts
- Access to line of credit/overdraft protection
- Safer than cash and easier than checks
- 24-hour access to your money at ATM and VISA locations
- Access to 28,000+ surcharge-free ATM locations
- Up to $1,000 daily withdrawal limit
- Unlimited free transactions at FMFCU ATMs*
- Unlimited free transactions when used at VISA locations
- 9 free transactions on non-FMFCU ATM machines (6 free checking, 3 free savings). Please be advised that the owner of the ATM may surcharge
- Find a Surcharge-Free ATM
*If withdrawing from savings account, regulatory restrictions will apply.
- VISA Purchase Alerts
VISA Fraud Prevention Hotline
FMFCU provides fraud prevention for your debit cards. This hotline calls members on their phones when they suspect suspicious activity is occurring on their cards. The hotline may try all of the phone numbers you have listed with us.
The phone number is: 1-800-504-5729
*Please be aware this is a legitimate service provided to FMFCU members and not a phishing attempt or scam that is sometimes associated to calls like this.
Verified by VISA
FMFCU Debit Cards also have an extra security feature called Verified by VISA. Here’s how it works:
- First, register by visiting the Verified by VISA web site.
- Shop at participating online stores and a new window will appear where you will enter your password.
- Your identity will be confirmed and your purchase will be completed.
Lost or Stolen Cards
If your card is lost or stolen, please FMFCU at 610-325-5100 immediately. If FMFCU is closed, please call 1-866-209-4197.