Whether you’re expanding your operating space, investing in the latest equipment, or simply purchasing the everyday necessities, capital is crucial. Financing with FMFCU helps businesses reach all their goals.
Purchase, refinance, and renovate business property with a business mortgage loan.
- Flexible terms
- Use business or personal real estate to secure a loan
- Competitive fixed or variable rates
- Commercial owner-occupied real estate
- Up to 80% LTV
- No pre-payment penalty
- Up to 15 year terms on owner-occupied properties
- Up to 10 year terms on nonowner-occupied properties
- 5-7 year fixed rates
Lines of Credit
Borrow only as much as needed, precisely when it’s needed, with a line of credit (secured or unsecured). Lines of credit can be used for a variety of business reasons:
- Working capital (short term)
- Ideal for businesses with fluctuating cash flow
- Short-term financing needs
- Unsecured lines available from $10,000 to $100,000
Competitively priced business installment loans including:
- Savings and share certificate secured loans
- New or used vehicle loans
- Unsecured loans from $10,000 to $100,000 (i.e permanent working capital or inventory)
- Equipment loans (i.e. medical equipment or modernization of facilities)
- Fixed rates
- Flexible terms
Business Credit Cards
Earn cash back on the things a small business buys most often or earn rewards on any purchase made with a FMFCU business credit card. Apply online, at any FMFCU branch, or by calling the Member Service Center at 610-325-5100 or outside PA at 800-220-3193.
Medical Malpractice Premium Financing
Medical professionals are required to maintain insurance to offset the risk and costs of lawsuits based on medical malpractice. The premiums to carry this insurance are on the rise. For cash flow purposes, our Premium Financing product will allow medical professionals to stretch out payments over 10 months instead of paying the entire premium up front.
For more information about this product, please call a Relationship Manager or visit a branch location.