In accordance with Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Bylaws, an Annual Meeting for members is scheduled for Wednesday, May 19, 2021. The meeting will be held at 4:00 p.m. at 5 Hillman Drive, Suite 100, Chadds Ford, PA 19317. Business Meeting Only. Please RSVP by May 7, 2021 via email to email@example.com or by calling 484-259-1000.
FMFCU BOARD NOMINATIONS
Five (5) FMFCU Board of Director positions are up for election. The election will not be conducted by ballot and there will be no nominations from the floor when there is only one (1) nominee for each position to be filled.
The Nominating Committee, appointed by the Chairman of the Board of Directors, has nominated four (4) incumbents and one (1) new nominee for three (3) year terms.
- Harry J. Jamison, Ph.D. — 15 year incumbent — Delaware County Intermediate Unit (retired)
- James K. Seaman, Ph.D. — 7 year incumbent — Media Borough
- Denise Seastone Kraft, Esquire — 3 year incumbent — Barnard, Mezzanotte, Pinnie, Seelaus & Kraft LLP
- Eric MacCollum, CPA — 3 year incumbent — Hudak and Company
Nominee for Open Position:
- Robert Partridge — Pharmaceutical Executive. Former Head of Marketing and Public Relations for Cutanea Life Sciences and former Director of Communications for West Chester Area School District
NOMINATIONS BY PETITION:
Nominations may also be made by petition. Nominations by petition must be accompanied by a petition signed by 500 members and include a statement of qualification and biographical data. Nominations must also be accompanied by a signed certificate from the nominee stating they are agreeable to the nomination and will serve if elected to office. Nominations by petition must be received by 5 p.m., April 2, 2021.
Mail petition nominations to:Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
Attention: Board Secretary
5 Hillman Drive, Suite 100
Chadds Ford, PA 19317-9998