Emergency Hardship Personal Loan
FMFCU has your back. We understand the COVID-19 crisis may be having a financial impact on our members. To help you get back on track, FMFCU is making available an Emergency Hardship Personal Loan.
Loan details and requirements:
- Fixed rate 4.90% APR* for up to 2 years
- Maximum $5,000 loan amount (minimum $1,000)
- 90 days to your first payment
- Membership must be in good standing to qualify
- Must be member on or before March 1, 2020
When you’re applying online or by phone, you will be asked to provide the following details in the application:
- Explanation of how your income stream was adversely affected by the COVID-19
- Most recent pay stub and/or direct deposit information
- ONLINE ONLY – Under “Select a Purpose,” please choose the “Emergency Hardship” option
*Accurate as of April 24, 2020. Subject to credit approval. One loan per member.