Help & Tools
To expedite your mortgage request, you will need to send us the following documents and information.
- Fully executed agreement of sale (all pages), for the property being purchased.
- If applicable, the fully executed agreement of sale (all pages), for the property being sold.
- Copies of your 2 most recent pay stubs (for all employed borrowers).
- Most recent W-2 form.
- One month's most recent bank statement for all accounts you want FMFCU to consider for down payment and closing costs. Please be sure to include all pages, even if you believe they may contain no pertinent information. It must be a copy of an actual bank statement or e-statement, as long as, it is an exact replica of an actual statement.
- If applicable, a copy of Divorce Decree and Property Settlement Agreement.
- If self-employed, copies of 2 most recent year’s 1040 forms (all pages).
- Application Fee (usually $425).
- If applicable, Name and number for the homeowners association.
- Provide evidence of homeowners insurance at least two weeks prior to closing.