More Investment Information
The mission of Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union is to provide members with services that will enrich their lives. Financial Services, through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS)*, begins by asking questions, then developing a plan that can help make your dreams a reality.
We're here to help. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Financial analysis of your unique needs and goals
- Investment advice to help you select a plan that's best for you
- Retirement planning including IRAs, Annuities and Pension Plans
- College planning
- Estate planning and wealth transfer
- Protecting your assets through life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Business planning including SEPs, 401(k)s, Solo(k)s, and more
MEET OUR FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
- Jacqueline Liberus: Jacqueline has enjoyed helping people reach their financial goals for nearly four years. Her financial philosophy is based on the six key areas of financial planning: Analyze Current Situation, Taxes, Retirement, Protection Planning, Investments, and Estate Planning. Read more about Jacqueline.
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Please consult a tax professional for specific tax advice.