FMFCU Mobile Banking
Now you can access your accounts whenever and wherever you want using your mobile phone or mobile device using FMFCU Mobile. Funds can now be conveniently managed in a way that works best for you: Text Banking, Mobile Browser or Mobile Apps.
FMFCU Mobile is just another way we'd like to provide you with Speed, Service and Convenience. Click on the appropriate link below or visit the appropriate app store get started.
|Mobile App (recommended)
(iPad - Coming in March)
Go to the iTunes App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) on your device and search for "FMFCU" (without quotes). Download the latest app.
|Mobile Web Browser
||Web-enabled phones, tablets and smartphones or any web-connected device
||Point your web browser to this Mobile Banking URL
||Nearly all mobile phones including traditional mobile phones like flip phones
||Add or change mobile phone number associated with FMFCU Mobile
||Click here to register or manage device
Forgot your id/password or need to manage your device(s)? It's now even easier. If you have one of the apps, look for the "Manage Account" button. On the mobile web browser, look for "Forgot User ID or Password." If you prefer to do it from a PC, visit FMFCU's Mobile Banking Center.
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- If you're new to mobile banking, you will need to enroll. (If you currently use e-Banking, you will still need to enroll to use this service).
- Mobile Banking login information will be different from your e-Banking login information.
- An open eligible account is required (i.e. savings, checking, club accounts and money markets). Certificates and IRA’s do not count as an eligible account type.
- When asked in the enrollment process, be sure to enter your membership number as the account number and the last 5 digits of your SSN.
- Use the Refresh button on the CAPTCHA phrase until you like the one that displays. Remove any spaces from the characters you key in.
- Be sure to select “Quit” option (‘home’ key on Android) or Sign Off (top right of Apple app) to properly close out of the mobile application.
- If your credentials are blocked / locked out OR you cannot recall your User ID or password, go through the Forgot User ID or Password link to clear your credentials and reset your password.
- Please note: resolving certain mobile banking issues may take up to 2-3 business day.
- You may only use an enrolled mobile number once, for one membership.
- Lock or protect your mobile device with a password. If it's lost or stolen, any personal information stored on the device will be more difficult to access.
- Download and install antivirus software for your mobile device, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Be careful when downloading software, such as Applications. Downloads should always be from a trusted and approved source and endorsed by your mobile service provider.
- Additional Safety Tips for Internet Use and Mobile Devices