FMFCU Mobile Banking
Now you can access your accounts whenever and wherever you want using your mobile phone or mobile device using FMFCU Mobile. Funds can now be conveniently managed in a way that works best for you: Text Banking, Mobile Browser or Mobile Apps.
FMFCU Mobile is just another way we'd like to provide you with Speed, Service and Convenience. Click on the appropriate link below or visit the appropriate app store get started.
|Mobile App (recommended)
Go to the iTunes App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) on your device and search for "FMFCU" (without quotes). Download the app.
|Mobile Web Browser
||Web-enabled phones and smartphones
||Point your web browser on your phone to: https://m.co-opmobile.org/fmfcumobile-mr
||Nearly all mobile phones including traditional mobile phones like flip phones
You may also register from your Desktop Computer.
Forgot your id/password or need to manage your device(s)? It's now even easier. If you have one of the apps, look for the "Manage Account" button. On the mobile web browser, look for "Forgot User ID or Password." If you prefer to do it from a PC, visit FMFCU's Mobile Banking Center.
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- If you're new to mobile banking, you will need to enroll. (If you currently use e-Banking, you will still need to enroll to use this service)
- Mobile Banking login information will be different from your e-Banking login information
- When asked in the enrollment process, be sure the enter the last 5 digits of your SSN
- If you have an Apple device and receive an Activation Code with leading zeros (ex. 0012345), you may have to generate a new one that does not begin with a zero.
- Activation codes are only valid for 24 hours
- An open eligible account is required (i.e. savings, checking, club accounts and money markets). Certificates and IRA’s do not count as an eligible account type.
- Please note: resolving certain mobile banking issues may take up to 2-3 business day Lock or protect your mobile device with a password. If it's lost or stolen, any personal information stored on the device will be more difficult to access. Download and install antivirus software for your mobile device, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Be careful when downloading software, such as Applications. Downloads should always be from a trusted and approved source and endorsed by your mobile service provider.
- Additional Safety Tips for Internet Use and Mobile Devices